Red Lobster® Welcomes Back Lobsterfest®
This Year’s Lineup Features A Lobster Dish for Every Lobster Lover, Plus Three Refreshing Lobsterita® Cocktails
Orlando, Fla. (January 23, 2023) – Starting today, and for a limited time, Lobsterfest® is back at Red Lobster! During the highly anticipated celebration of all things lobster, guests will find there is something for every lobster lover on the menu with exciting dishes like NEW! Lobster & Shrimp Tacos and NEW! Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin, as well as a returning guest favourite, Lobster Lover’s Dream®. Of course, no Lobsterfest entrée is complete without warm, buttery Red Lobster Signature Biscuits served with every meal.
This year’s Lobsterfest lineup features a selection of lobster entrées guaranteed to satisfy everyone’s cravings, including:
- NEW! Lobster & Shrimp Tacos – Crispy Maritime lobster and shrimp, with chipotle slaw, pico de gallo, lime crema and cilantro. Served on three grilled tortillas.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream® – Roasted rock and Maritime lobster tails paired with lobster-and-shrimp linguini in a creamy lobster sauce. Served with a choice of a side.
- NEW! Lobster & Shrimp-Topped Sirloin – A tender Maritime lobster tail paired with a 7 oz. sirloin topped with creamy parmesan-bacon shrimp. Served with a choice of a side.
- Maritime Lobster Tail Duo – A pair of tender Maritime lobster tails, one roasted and one grilled. Served with warm butter and a choice of two sides.
- Live Maritime Lobster – Wild-caught, fresh from the Atlantic, available steamed or stuffed. Served with a choice of two sides.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – Petite Maritime lobster tails, split and roasted, with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
Lobsterfest® is back at Red Lobster® and features something for every lobster lover including the exciting NEW! Lobster & Shrimp Tacos!
“For this year’s Lobsterfest, we’ve created a menu that’s perfect for both the already lob-sessed as well as those looking to expand their love of lobster,” said Patty Trevino, Chief Marketing Officer at Red Lobster. “The multiple ways we are offering lobster this year will satisfy any craving, and you can even add some variety by pairing shrimp or steak with it. Lobster lovers won’t want to miss this year’s event.”
Additionally, there’s no better time to enjoy Red Lobster’s famous Lobsterita® than during Lobsterfest. Guests can choose from a selection of refreshing Lobsterita® variations, which come adorned with festive lobster beads, including:
- Classic Lobsterita® – Red Lobster’s extra-large take on the classic margarita, with Sauza® Gold Tequila and triple sec blended with guest-favourite flavors: Traditional, Strawberry, Peach, Raspberry, or Mango (also available frozen).
- NEW! Berry Sunset Lobsterita® – A berrylicious twist to Red Lobster’s frozen classic, with Sauza® Gold Tequila, triple sec and swirls of raspberry and strawberry purée.
- NEW! Passion Fruit Lobsterita® – Sauza® Gold Tequila, triple sec and Monin Passion Fruit Purée, freshly shaken and poured over ice with a tangy lime rim (also available frozen).
During Lobsterfest®, guests can complement their meal with a fruity and refreshing cocktail like the NEW! Berry Sunset Lobsterita® or NEW! Passion Fruit Lobsterita®!
To view the complete Red Lobster menu or find a restaurant location, visit RedLobster.ca.
About Red Lobster Seafood Co.
Red Lobster is the world's largest and most-loved seafood restaurant company, headquartered in Orlando, Fla. With a proud heritage and an even brighter future, Red Lobster is focused on serving the highest quality, freshly prepared seafood that is traceable, sustainable and responsibly-sourced. To learn more about Red Lobster’s sourcing standards and where the seafood we serve comes from, please visit http://www.redlobster.ca/seafoodwithstandards. To learn more about Red Lobster, including locations and menu options, please visit http://www.redlobster.ca or find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or TikTok.