Coming Soon...Catch Lobsterfest® at Red Lobster®
Orlando, Fla. (January 28, 2021) – Red Lobster® is giving lobster lovers a reason to celebrate all things lobster with the return of Lobsterfest® on February 1! Guests are invited to dive into a variety of lobster dishes, including exciting menu additions like the NEW! Ultimate Surf and Turf, as well as classic favourites such as Lobster Lover’s Dream®. And, of course, all Lobsterfest entrées are served with Red Lobster Signature Biscuits.
This year’s Lobsterfest lineup, available to safely enjoy in-restaurant or from the comfort of home by ordering To Go or touchless delivery directly from RedLobster.ca/order, features a variety of craveable lobster-centric dishes, including:
- NEW! Ultimate Surf and Turf – A 6 oz. filet mignon, butter-poached Maritime lobster tail and bacon-wrapped sea scallops. Served with choice of side.
- NEW! Kung Pao Noodles with Fried Lobster – Hand-battered, fried lobster tail with noodles tossed in a sweet and spicy soy-ginger sauce with edamame, cabbage, crispy onions, cashews, and green onions.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream® – A roasted rock lobster tail, butter-poached Maritime lobster tail and lobster-and-shrimp linguini in a creamy garlic Alfredo sauce. Served with choice of side.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake – Petite Maritime lobster tails, split and roasted, with shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and fresh tomatoes. Served over linguini in a garlic and white wine broth.
- Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon – A Maritime lobster tail, jumbo shrimp skewer and salmon, fire-grilled and finished with a garlic and herb sauce. Served with choice of side.
- Lobster-And-Shrimp Linguini Alfredo – Tender Maritime lobster and shrimp in a creamy garlic Alfredo sauce on a bed of linguini.
“Our guests love Lobsterfest because we give them so many irresistible ways to enjoy lobster – from different types of lobster to different preparations and combinations, there really is something for everyone,” said Chef Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary at Red Lobster. “This year, we’re excited to introduce a truly ultimate version of the classic surf and turf, featuring a tender filet mignon, succulent Maritime lobster tail and sweet sea scallops wrapped in crispy bacon.”
In addition to the delicious lobster dishes available during Lobsterfest, Red Lobster recently added craveable new menu offerings, including the NEW! Wagyu Bacon Cheeseburger and NEW! Bacon-Wrapped Sea Scallops. To view the complete Red Lobster menu or find a restaurant location, visit Red Lobster’s website.
As the largest seafood restaurant company in the world, Red Lobster is committed to upholding seafood sourcing standards that ensure the availability of seafood for generations to come. To learn more about Red Lobster’s Seafood with Standards commitments, visit www.redlobster.ca/seafoodwithstandards.
About Red Lobster Seafood Co.
Red Lobster is the world's largest and most-loved seafood restaurant company, headquartered in Orlando, Fla. With a proud heritage and an even brighter future, Red Lobster is focused on serving the highest quality, freshly prepared seafood that is
traceable, sustainable and responsibly-sourced. To learn more about Red Lobster’s sourcing standards and where the seafood we serve comes from, please visit http://www.redlobster.ca/seafoodwithstandards. To learn more about Red Lobster, including locations and menu options, please visit http://www.redlobster.ca or find us on Facebook or