Red Lobster® Celebrates The Return Of Crabfest™
Orlando, Fla. (July 9, 2018 )– Crabfest™ the ultimate celebration of everything crab, is back at Red Lobster®! For a limited time, guests are invited to discover bigger and better ways to enjoy the largest variety of crab offered all year. Crab lovers can choose from options like NEW! Canadian Jumbo Snow and Dungeness crab as well as guest-favourite King crab, available while supplies last exclusively during Crabfest.
The return of Crabfest means guests can explore new crab combinations and preparations like the NEW! Crabfest™ Combo and NEW! Crab-Topped Stuffed Shrimp and Salmon, along with a selection of classic favourites, like the Crab Lover’s Dream™.
This year’s Crabfest lineup features a variety of craveable combinations, including:
- NEW! Crabfest™ Combo – More than a pound of Canadian Jumbo Snow crab legs paired with a Pacific Northwest favourite, wild-caught Dungeness crab. Served with choice of side.
- NEW! Crab-Topped Stuffed Shrimp and Salmon – Crab topped seafood-stuffed shrimp finished with a citrus-and-herb beurre blanc, paired with fresh Atlantic salmon. Served with choice of two sides.
- Crab Lover’s Dream™ – Wild-caught Canadian Jumbo Snow crab legs and North Pacific King crab legs, paired with Red Lobster’s signature Crab Linguini Alfredo. Served with choice of side.
- Crabfest™ Ultimate Surf & Turf – Crab topped seafood-stuffed shrimp finished with a citrus-and-herb beurre blanc, paired with a fire-grilled sirloin steak. Served with choice of two sides.
- NEW! Crab-Topped Tilapia – Crab topped tilapia, fire-grilled and finished with a citrus-and-herb beurre blanc. Served with choice of two sides.
For even more ways to enjoy crab, guests can also choose from favourite dishes featuring crab, like the Seaport Lobster and Shrimp, Crab Linguini Alfredo and Wild-Caught Canadian Snow Crab Dinner.
“During Crabfest, our guests get the unique opportunity to explore a variety of different types of crab, all on one plate,” said Chef Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary at Red Lobster. “Whether it’s freshly steamed Canadian Jumbo Snow crab legs, crab-topped seafood stuffed shrimp, or crab sautéed in a creamy pasta, Crabfest truly gives guests an opportunity to discover crab like never before.”
During Crabfest, Red Lobster is celebrating the fishing boats and crews that help supply crab to its restaurants, including the Deadliest Catch™ fleet. Guests can toast the fleet with the NEW! Rogue Wave cocktail, featuring Sauza Gold tequila, blue curacao and house margarita mix topped with a splash of ginger ale and served in collectible Deadliest Catch™ glassware.
All the crab served at Red Lobster is wild-caught and traceable, sustainable and responsibly-sourced by suppliers who understand the importance of maintaining healthy crab populations, now and for generations. To learn more about how and where Red Lobster sources its crab, visit: www.RedLobster.ca/SeafoodWithStandards.
To view the complete Red Lobster menu, place a to-go order find a restaurant location or to join the Fresh Catch News, visit Red Lobster’s website.
About Red Lobster Seafood Co.
Red Lobster is the world's largest and most-loved seafood restaurant company, headquartered in Orlando, Fla. With a proud heritage and an even brighter future, Red Lobster is focused on serving the highest quality, freshly prepared seafood that is traceable, sustainable and responsibly-sourced. To learn more about Red Lobster’s sourcing standards and where the seafood we serve comes from, please visit www.RedLobster.ca/SeafoodWithStandards. With more than 55,000 employees in over 700 restaurants in the U.S. and Canada, and a growing international footprint, Red Lobster is more committed than ever to be not just the biggest seafood restaurant, but the best. To learn more, visit www.redlobster.ca or find us on Facebook Opens in a new Windowor at TwitterOpens in a new Window.