Red Lobster® Unveils Lobsterfest® Line-Up
Orlando, Fla. (January 29, 2018) – Starting today and for a limited time, Lobsterfest is back at Red Lobster! Guests are invited to choose among the largest selection of lobster dishes available all year, including four exclusive new lobster entrées, like the NEW! Dueling Lobster Tails™ and NEW! Lobster Truffle Mac & Cheese, and a selection of classic favourites and combinations, like the Lobster Lover’s Dream™. Whether it’s roasted, grilled, steamed or topped, there is a craveable choice for every lobster lover to enjoy.
This year’s Lobsterfest menu introduces a variety of mouthwatering new flavours and preparations that are sure to excite guests’ plates, including:
- NEW! Dueling Lobster Tails™: Maritime lobster tail steamed in parchment paper with fresh herbs, tomatoes and lemon, paired with a grilled Maritime lobster tail topped with shrimp, bay scallops and roasted bell peppers in a rich sherry lobster cream
- NEW! Lobster Truffle Mac & Cheese: Maritime and Norway lobster tossed with cavatappi pasta in a cheesy truffle lobster cream, topped with house-made toasted panko crumbs
- NEW! Grilled Tilapia with Lobster Beurre Blanc: Fresh tilapia topped with Maritime and Norway lobster in a creamy lobster beurre blanc
- NEW! Lobsterfest® Surf & Turf™: Tender Maritime lobster tail, paired with guests’ choice of a fire-grilled sirloin, New York strip or filet mignon, topped with Norway and Maritime lobster beurre blanc
“During Lobsterfest, we’re proud to offer our guests more lobster than any other time of year, prepared in exciting new ways, like our Maritime lobster tail on a bed of wild rice, herb butter and fresh tomatoes, wrapped in parchment and baked to naturally steam and lock in all the great flavours,” says Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director, Culinary at Red Lobster. “We’ve also added truffle, one of my favourite ingredients, to this year’s line-up, which pairs perfectly with lobster to create a rich, indulgent flavour combination for our Lobster Truffle Mac & Cheese.”
- Lobster Lover’s Dream™: A succulent roasted rock lobster tail and sweet split Maritime lobster tail, steamed and served with lobster and shrimp linguini Alfredo
- Ultimate Feast®: Tender Maritime lobster tail, steamed Canadian snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi and Walt’s Favourite Shrimp
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp: A fire-grilled Maritime lobster tail, hand-crafted garlic shrimp and a garlic-grilled shrimp skewer
- Fire-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon: Maritime lobster tail, jumbo shrimp skewer and fresh Atlantic salmon, finished with brown butter
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake: Petite Maritime lobster tails, shrimp, bay scallops, mussels and tomatoes over linguini in a white wine broth
- NEW! Apothic Red Blend: Layers of red fruit complemented by hints of vanilla and mocha.
- NEW! Lobster Lover’s Punch: Captain Morgan®, Bacardi® and Malibu® rum, shaken with berry and pineapple juice and served in a 50th Anniversary collectible glass
A Lobsterfest meal can be made even more special with an appetizer, like Chilled Lobster and Shrimp Cocktail, featuring chilled split petite Maritime lobster tails and jumbo shrimp served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce. Guests can also join in celebrating Red Lobster’s 50th Anniversary by choosing among two new drink options, served with collectible 50th Anniversary wine charms and celebratory glassware. These include:
All the seafood served at Red Lobster, which includes lobster, is sourced in a manner that is Traceable, Sustainable and Responsible to ensure a healthy seafood supply exists now and for generations. Guests who visit Red Lobster will see additional information about the brand’s sourcing commitments on its lobster tanks and in menus. For guests who want to learn more about how and where Red Lobster sources its lobsters, visit: www.RedLobster.ca/SeafoodWithStandards.
During Lobsterfest, guests are invited to share their experiences and Lobsterfest favourites on Red Lobster’s Facebook Opens in a new Window, Twitter Opens in a new Window, and Instagram Opens in a new Window pages. To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the Fresh Catch News, visit Red Lobster’s website.
About Red Lobster Seafood Co.
Red Lobster is the world's largest and most loved seafood restaurant company, headquartered in Orlando, Fla. With a proud heritage and an even brighter future, Red Lobster is focused on delivering the highest quality, freshly prepared seafood at reasonable prices. Red Lobster can deliver great value because of its size and scale as the largest restaurant purchaser of seafood in the world. With more than 55,000 employees in over 700 restaurants in the U.S. and Canada, and a growing international footprint, Red Lobster is more committed than ever to be not just the biggest seafood restaurant, but the best. To learn more, visit www.redlobster.ca or find us on Facebook at Facebook Opens in a new Window or Twitter at Twitter Opens in a new Window.