Red Lobster® Introduces New Menu Featuring Tasting Plates and Globally-Inspired Entrees
Orlando, Fla. (December 4, 2017) – Red Lobster® announced today the launch of a new menu, featuring Tasting Plates and Globally-Inspired entrées. These new dishes are designed to give guests new ways to enjoy deliciously-prepared seafood at Red Lobster, while also still offering Red Lobster’s classic dishes and guests’ favourite entrees.The new Tasting Plates are ideal for guests looking to enjoy a small plate with big flavour. There are five craveable options available, including:
- Yucatan Shrimp, two jumbo shrimp roasted in a buttery chili-lime glaze with caramelized pineapple
- Petite Red Lobster Roll, warm, sweet Maritime lobster meat served in a toasted roll and brushed with margarine
- Loaded Seaside Fries, seasoned fries loaded with cheese, creamy clam chowder and topped with green onions
- Shrimp Potstickers, three golden-fried dumplings topped with spicy dragon sauce and green onions
- Dragon Broccoli, golden-fried florets drizzled with spicy dragon sauce and topped with fried chili peppers
- Dragon Shrimp, crispy shrimp tossed in spicy dragon sauce
- Yucatan Tilapia and Shrimp, fresh, fire-grilled tilapia meets jumbo shrimp roasted in a buttery chili-lime glaze with caramelized pineapple
Red Lobster is known as a destination for special occasions and for our seafood events – like Lobsterfest and Endless Shrimp – and we want our guests to continue to come to us for those. As we talked to our guests, we also heard that they want to eat seafood with us more often for other occasions and in different ways,” said Salli Setta, President of Red Lobster. “We are excited about this new menu because it gives our guests new ways to enjoy seafood for more occasions and explore different flavours at an affordable price point.”
Red Lobster is also adding a fire-grilled 6 oz. Filet Mignon to its Surf & Turf offerings on the menu, perfectly prepared by Certified Grill Masters. Everything is served new, custom designed artisan plateware that brings out the natural beauty of the seafood.
All the items on the new menu take advantage of the recent updates Red Lobster has made to its kitchens, including new equipment, like lobster & crab pots and sauté stations, and new technology that improves the pace of meal.
Guests are invited to share their Ultimate Surf & Turf experiences on Red Lobster’s Facebook Opens in a new Window, Twitter Opens in a new Window, and Instagram Opens in a new Window pages.To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the Fresh Catch News, visit Red Lobster’s website.
About Red Lobster Seafood Co.
Red Lobster is the world's largest seafood restaurant company, headquartered in Orlando, Fla., with an impressive heritage and an even brighter future. As a private company owned by Golden Gate Capital, Red Lobster is focused on delivering freshly prepared seafood at reasonable prices - served in a lively, contemporary seaside atmosphere. With more than 55,000 employees in over 700 restaurants in the U.S. and Canada, and a growing international footprint, Red Lobster is more committed than ever to be not just the biggest seafood restaurant, but the best. To learn more, visit www.redlobster.ca or find us on Facebook Opens in a new Window or Twitter Opens in a new Window.