Red Lobster® Celebrates Everything Lobster With The Return Of Lobsterfest®
Orlando, Fla. (January 28, 2019) – Red Lobster® welcomes back its annual Lobsterfest® event, featuring the largest selection of lobster dishes available all year. For a limited time, guests can choose from exciting options including NEW! Lobster in Paradise® featuring a crispy coconut Maritime lobster tail, as well as classic favourites, like the Lobster Lover's Dream®, this year featuring a butter-poached Maritime lobster tail alongside a roasted rock lobster tail and lobster and shrimp linguini.
“Lobsterfest is one of our guests’ favourite events because there are so many different preparations and combinations of lobster to enjoy – more than any other time of the year,” said Chef Dustin Hilinski, Executive Chef and Director of Culinary at Red Lobster. “Our new butter-poached lobster is cooked to a sweet, tender buttery perfection for a melt-in-your mouth bite every time. For those who prefer a more indulgent option, the crispy coconut-fried lobster tail delivers the perfect crunch with just the right amount of sweet.”
The full Lobsterfest menu features indulgent new combinations that are sure to delight every lobster lover as well as guest-favourites, including:
- NEW! Lobster in Paradise® - A crispy coconut Maritime lobster tail, paired with Maritime lobster meat and shrimp in a Caribbean pineapple beurre blanc, and a chili-ginger grilled jumbo shrimp skewer. Served with choice of side.
- NEW! Ultimate Lobsterfest® Surf and Turf - A garlic-grilled Maritime lobster tail, paired with tender Maritime lobster meat baked in butter, and a fire-grilled sirloin topped with a Maritime and Norway lobster beurre blanc. Served with choice of two sides.
- NEW! RL Signature Creamy Lobster Alfredo - Tender Maritime lobster meat tossed with fresh tomatoes in a rich and creamy garlic Alfredo sauce, served on a bed of linguini.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream® - A succulent roasted rock lobster tail and butter-poached Maritime lobster tail, served with a lobster and shrimp linguini Alfredo. Served with choice of side.
- Ultimate Feast® - A tender Maritime lobster tail, wild-caught Canadian snow crab legs, Red Lobster’s signature hand-crafted garlic shrimp and Walt's Favourite Shrimp. Served with choice of side.
- Lobster-Topped Tilapia - Fire-grilled tilapia topped with Maritime and Norway lobster meat in a creamy lobster beurre blanc. Served with choice of two sides.
- Seaport Lobster and Shrimp - A fire-grilled Maritime lobster tail, hand-crafted garlic shrimp and a jumbo fire-grilled shrimp skewer. Served with choice of side.
- Classic Surf and Turf - A fire-grilled Maritime lobster tail, paired with your choice of steak. Served with choice of two sides.
During Lobsterfest® at Red Lobster®, guests are invited to explore the largest variety of lobster dishes available all year.
To accompany their meal, guests will also receive their choice of salad and unlimited Signature Biscuits. In addition, Lobsterfest meals can be complemented by a refreshing, limited time cocktail:
- NEW! Lobster Lover's Punch - Captain Morgan, Bacardi and Malibu rums, shaken with berry and pineapple juices and served in a collectible NEW! Lighthouse Glass.
This year, Red Lobster® guests will be swept away to tropical bliss when enjoying the NEW! Lobster in Paradise®.
To earn points and redeem tasty rewards, place a to-go order or put your name on the waitlist, sign up for Red Lobster's app-based loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards℠. The free app is available for iOS and Android. To view the complete Red Lobster menu, find a restaurant location or to join the Fresh Catch News, visit Red Lobster’s website.
About Red Lobster Seafood Co.
Red Lobster is the world's largest and most-loved seafood restaurant company, headquartered in Orlando, Fla. With a proud heritage and an even brighter future, Red Lobster is focused on serving the highest quality, freshly prepared seafood that is traceable, sustainable and responsibly-sourced. To learn more about Red Lobster’s sourcing standards and where the seafood we serve comes from, please visit www.redlobster.ca/seafoodwithstandards. With more than 55,000 employees in over 700 restaurants in the U.S. and Canada, and a growing international footprint, Red Lobster is more committed than ever to be not just the biggest seafood restaurant, but the best. To learn more, please visit http://www.redlobster.ca or find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/redlobster or Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/redlobster.