Create Your Own Combination
If your seafood craving can’t be limited to one entrée, mix, match and be merry.
- Garlic-Grilled Shrimp 320 Cal
- Stuffed Sole (with broccoli, rice and cheese stuffing) 410 Cal
- Island Jumbo Coconut Shrimp 790 Cal
- Walt's Favorite Shrimp 420 Cal
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo 860 Cal
- Fire-Grilled Fresh Salmon 310 Cal
- Garlic Shrimp 560 Cal
- Fire-Grilled Chicken Breast 280 Cal
- Garlic-Grilled Sea Scallops ($3.99 additional) 160 Cal
- Soy-Ginger Salmon ($4.79 additional) 330 Cal
- 7 oz. Peppercorn-Grilled Sirloin ($4.79 additional) 240 Cal
Choose Any Two
Choose Any Three
Choose a side
All entrees except Signature Salads come with your choice of:Plus your choice of:
Garden Salad or Caesar Salad or ColeslawAdd petite shrimp to your salad for an additional charge
- Fresh Broccoli 40 Cal
- NEW! Roasted Green Beans and Mushrooms (*additional charge) 120 Cal
- Sweet Corn Cobette 100 Cal
- Fresh Seasonal Asparagus (*additional charge) 110 Cal
- Rice 190 Cal
- Mashed Potatoes 190 Cal
- Baked Potato 210 Cal
Add Butter 100 Cal
Add Sour Cream 25 Cal
- French Fries 350 Cal
- Tomato-Mozzarella Caprese (*additional charge) 120 Cal
- NEW! Grilled Zucchini and Squash (*additional charge) 120 Cal
- NEW! Roasted Carrots and Butternut Squash with Sweet Bourbon Glaze (*additional charge) 230 Cal
- Creamy Norway and Maritime Lobster Baked Potato (*additional charge) 380 Cal
- Creamy Norway and Maritime Lobster Mashed Potatoes (*additional charge) 350 Cal
Add to your meal
Want to make your meal even more epic?
Build it up with these favorites.Maine Lobster Tail Simple and wood-grilled or roasted — it's your call.Steamed Snow Crab Legs 1/2-pound steamed—just enough to satisfy your craving.Garlic-Grilled Shrimp Skewer A skewer of shrimp brushed with a buttery garlic glaze for extra flavor.Garlic-Grilled Sea Scallops Plump, full of flavor and the perfect accompaniment to just about any dish.
NEW! CRABFEST® COOLER
This Week's Favorites
NEW! DUELING CRAB LEGS™
CRAB LOVER’S DREAM™
NEW! SOUTHERN KING CRAB LEGS DINNER
NEW! CRAB CAKES AND CRAB-OSCAR SALMON
Our menu changes frequently so that our chefs may bring you the very best of their creations. Occasionally, this may mean some items listed here are temporarily unavailable or that pricing varies. If a specific item is important to you, please check with your local Red Lobster before visiting.
Adults and youth (ages 13 and older) need an average of 2,000 calories a day, and children (ages 4-12) need an average of 1,500 calories a day. However, individual needs vary.
Don't worry, there is an easy fix. All you have to do is click one of the icons below and follow the instructions. You'l be enjoying the new RedLobster.com before you know it.