Choose a cup of soup:
- New England Clam Chowder (240 Cal)
- Creamy Potato Bacon (340 Cal)
- Langostino and Lobster Bisque +1.99 additional (370 Cal)
Enjoy Your Choice of Salad:
- Fresh Garden Salad (70 cal)
- Fresh Caesar Salad (290 Cal)
- Coleslaw (200 Cal)
Select an Entrée:
- Jumbo Coconut Shrimp (780 Cal)
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo (860 Cal)
- Cajun Chicken Linguini Alfredo (890 Cal)
- Garlic Grilled Shrimp (450 Cal)
- Soy-Ginger Salmon +2.99 additional (330 Cal)
- Fire-Grilled Sirloin* +2.99 additional (240 Cal)
Finish with a Dessert:
- Triple-Chocolate Brownie à la Mode (320 Cal)
- Choose from our dessert menu for +2.99 additional.
(excludes Brownie OverboardTM and seasonal desserts)
Add to your meal
Want to make your meal even more epic?
Build it up with these favorites.Maine Lobster Tail Simple and wood-grilled or roasted — it's your call.Steamed Snow Crab Legs 1/2-pound steamed—just enough to satisfy your craving.Garlic-Grilled Shrimp Skewer A skewer of shrimp brushed with a buttery garlic glaze for extra flavor.Garlic-Grilled Sea Scallops Plump, full of flavor and the perfect accompaniment to just about any dish.
NEW! Lobsterfest® Fizz
NEW! Island Lobster Punch
NEW! Chilled Lobster and Shrimp Cocktail
This Week's Favorites
Lobster Lover's Dream™
NEW! Lobster Mix & Match
NEW! Lobsterfest® Surf & Turf
NEW! Fire-Grilled Lobster and Red Shrimp
Roasted Maritime Lobster Bake
Our menu changes frequently so that our chefs may bring you the very best of their creations. Occasionally, this may mean some items listed here are temporarily unavailable or that pricing varies. If a specific item is important to you, please check with your local Red Lobster before visiting.
Adults and youth (ages 13 and older) need an average of 2,000 calories a day, and children (ages 4-12) need an average of 1,500 calories a day. However, individual needs vary.
Your broswer is not supported.
Don't worry, there is an easy fix. All you have to do is click one of the icons below and follow the instructions. You'l be enjoying the new RedLobster.com before you know it.