Create Your Own Combination
If your seafood craving can’t be limited to one entrée, mix, match and be merry.
- Garlic-Grilled Shrimp 320 Cal
- Island Jumbo Coconut Shrimp 790 Cal
- Walt's Favorite Shrimp 420 Cal
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo 860 Cal
- Fire-Grilled Fresh Salmon 310 Cal
- Garlic Shrimp 560 Cal
- Fire-Grilled Chicken Breast 280 Cal
- Garlic-Grilled Sea Scallops ($3.99 additional) 160 Cal
- Soy-Ginger Salmon ($4.79 additional) 330 Cal
- 7 oz. Peppercorn-Grilled Sirloin ($4.79 additional) 240 Cal
Choose Any Two
Choose Any Three
Let us know where you are for the latest specials and prices
Find a Restaurant Let us know where you are for the latest specials and prices
Choose a side
All entrees except Signature Salads come with your choice of:
- Fresh Broccoli 40 Cal
- Fresh Seasonal Asparagus (*additional charge) 80 Cal
- Rice 190 Cal
- Coleslaw 190 Cal
- Mashed Potatoes 190 Cal
- Baked Potato 210 Cal
Add Butter 60 Cal
Add Sour Cream 20 Cal
- French Fries 290 Cal
- Tomato-Mozzarella Caprese (*additional charge) 130 Cal
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Honey-Roasted Pecans (*additional charge) 320 Cal
- Creamy Norway and Maritime Lobster Baked Potato (*additional charge) 370 Cal
- Creamy Norway and Maritime Lobster Mashed Potatoes (*additional charge) 350 Cal
- Garden Salad (*additional charge) 70 Cal
- Caesar Salad (*additional charge) 290 Cal
Add to your meal
Want to make your meal even more epic?
Build it up with these favorites.Maine Lobster Tail Simple and wood-grilled or roasted — it's your call.Steamed Snow Crab Legs 1/2-pound steamed—just enough to satisfy your craving.Garlic-Grilled Shrimp Skewer A skewer of shrimp brushed with a buttery garlic glaze for extra flavor.Garlic-Grilled Sea Scallops Plump, full of flavor and the perfect accompaniment to just about any dish.
NEW! Lobster Lover's Punch
This Week's Favorites
NEW! Lobster Lover’s Dream™
NEW! Lobster Truffle
Mac and Cheese
NEW! Dueling Lobster Tails™
Our menu changes frequently so that our chefs may bring you the very best of their creations. Occasionally, this may mean some items listed here are temporarily unavailable or that pricing varies. If a specific item is important to you, please check with your local Red Lobster before visiting.
Adults and youth (ages 13 and older) need an average of 2,000 calories a day, and children (ages 4-12) need an average of 1,500 calories a day. However, individual needs vary.
Don't worry, there is an easy fix. All you have to do is click one of the icons below and follow the instructions. You'l be enjoying the new RedLobster.com before you know it.