We are beginning to reopen our dining rooms so that you can enjoy your favourite seafood with us. To see a list of restaurants currently open for dine-in, please CLICK HERE.
We want to assure you that we are taking health and safety very seriously. We already had robust quality assurance and safety standards in place, which we have reinforced, and we’re implementing additional preventative steps that follow guidelines
from the Public Health Agency of Canada, government mandates and recommendations by the U.S. National Restaurant Association including:
• Reinforcing vigorous cleaning and sanitizing, including using disinfectant on high-touch areas, including door handles and benches.
• Reinforcing our strict operating procedures including our long-standing policy of not letting employees work while sick.
• Performing wellness checks of employees as they arrive.
• Requiring all employees to wear face coverings.
• Providing single-use disposable menus and other solutions to help minimize multiple points of contact.
• Installing hand sanitizer dispensers.
• Implementing Social Distancing protocols throughout all areas.
Many of our restaurants are also open for off-premise only, offering take out, delivery and curbside pickup, where available. We also offer touchless payments via our app and online. You can leave instructions for contactless delivery if that’s
what you prefer. Please be aware that we are currently offering a limited To Go menu, and you may experience substitutions.
For more information and answers to frequent questions,
more about our response to the COVID-19 threat.
We know you choose Red Lobster to celebrate both major events and everyday moments. We look forward to serving you.
Your browser is not supported.
Don't worry, there is an easy fix. All you have to do is click one of the icons below and follow the instructions. You'l be enjoying the new RedLobster.com before you know it.